08 August 2009

Easter Egg Colors in the Sky


Click image(s) for larger version(s).

These pink clouds and powder blue sky made me think of Easter Eggs for some reason. Not the right time of year for such a thought but a nice image nonetheless. I like how the darkness of the trees help to frame the clouds; the darker clouds at the top and bottom serve to complete the effect. Looking back at my photos over the years I seem to have a love for framing clouds either with other clouds or trees or both. Not only does it look nice (usually!) but it's a good excuse not to print something out and frame it with matte paper-which I always found to be a huge pain in the butt back in the day. Anyway, enjoy the pretty.

2 comments:

Lady Grace Dreamweaver said...

You have such a beautiful site! And I love the sky-blue-pink clouds. Such a feast for the eyes!

Blessed be!

Livia Indica said...

Thanks! Glad you like it!