10 April 2009

Different Headspace


If you're one of my regular readers you've probably noticed I haven't been blogging much lately. Well, that's because I've been busy blogging elsewhere. My creative juices have been turned on high lately and I've resurrected my crafty/photography blog. I've been doing mostly nature photography and collage, as well as creative journaling. And since it's me we're talking about here it's all done with a pagan slant. If you'd like to see what I've been busy doing please check out Sacred Spiral Creations.

4 comments:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Seems the bent du jour!
coming right over...

Marion said...

I love your collages...and I especially am attracted to the stump with the green vegetation taking it over. I believe you're a very good photographer in your own right, Livia, and I'm looking forward to more. I hope your printer will work for you! Happy Spring!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Livia-- the Carlin skit I'm looking for is about how the cycle of life is backwards... we should start as adults and end life as an orgasm...

Thanks, girl!

Livia Indica said...

Hi Marion. I'm glad you like my stuff. I really like my stump. I think I'll make a point of posting photos of it in various states of decay throughout the coming seasons.

Cygnus, I'm actually surprised that I'm not familiar with that Carlin bit. I'm going to hunt for it!